@ puddlesurfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ puddlesurfer

Spotted you on the M25 last night at 9 near the Heathrow turnoff. Your truck is awesome! What size wheels have you got on there?

Cheers Paul, They're 33's + about 5.5 Inches of lift to fit them under! (the wheels are 10x15's)

Just wish I had more chances to take them offroad! Not many places around here!
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

###### 'ell!

Was going to beep but we were in the girlfriend's Fiesta (my truck's got an oil leak).

You're the reason I'll go bankrupt........the missus pointed at your truck and said "that's cool" before I saw your name on the back, going to have to get some bigger tyres on mine now

Like the chequer plate bumpers too, did you make those yourself?

Comment

The bumper is the original chrome bumper - It's just been sprayed black, and chopped off a bit. The chequer plate that I riveted on is on there to cover the holes where it rusted through!

I must say I am pleased with it, It's a work in progress every so often I get an idea and go for it. The other week I went to paint the winch bumper matt black got carried away and painted all around the truck up to the trim on the doors and all the wheel arches.
        “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Working...
        X