No announcement yet.

Whats the catch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked with our Building control people, eligibility criteria states 'older houses' top of the list to meet Gov energy saving targets etc post war buildings priority 2 anything new or under NHBC 10 year guarantee has to be referred for recommendation, no stipulation on owner income though
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Great - ours is nearly 15 years old now (But I still think of it as new !)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Well they are coming tomorrow to insulate the loft so I will update further after that, still expecting them to steal the lead off the roof or something lol

Comment

one of the newspapers is doing an "offer" on this in partnership with british Gas. Think it will be in tomorrows paper. seems the government really do want to give a lot recycled glass away!
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
            one of the newspapers is doing an "offer" on this in partnership with british Gas. Think it will be in tomorrows paper. seems the government really do want to give a lot recycled glass away!
            Yep our local council keep nagging us but I really really really do not want to empty the loft
            Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Had ours done a few years ago and never paid a penny and saved on the heating bills, bedrooms have never been so warm.

All it cost us was 2 cups of coffee

I'm beggared if I was messing around with that crap and ending up with fibreglass crap in every orifice

Comment

Had mine done several years back,no charge no catch made a world of difference to heating bills.Did it first time myself second time was top up required double that quantity i had put in.Only problem now need boards to use loft.

Comment

Working...
                X