Unimog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unimog

Whilst working on the first gen today my assistant (Rowan) and i played with my Unimog as well ......

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Anything other than finish the job, a man after my own heart
    Brian

Comment

Unimog !!!
      I had a dream about one of those last night ..:..1:1 scale though.
      Anyone got a spare 9k laying around?
      Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

We had to sort out the garage and found it a new set of batteries and off it went ........ life can't always be hard work ....

We have made roads into the engine swap but spending time with the boy ......PRICELESS

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          We had to sort out the garage and found it a new set of batteries and off it went ........ life can't always be hard work ....

We have made roads into the engine swap but spending time with the boy ......PRICELESS
          Absolutely
          Brian

Comment

It's rare for a 14 year old to have any interest in any thing the parents are up to so i am trying to encourage him as much as possible. He stripped down and rebuilt a starter motor the other week and spent the last part of today unbolting the bell housing from the engine .... and fitted the rear crank oil seal on the lump going in.

Comment

It's rare for a 14 year old to have any interest in any thing the parents are up to so i am trying to encourage him as much as possible. He stripped down and rebuilt a starter motor the other week and spent the last part of today unbolting the bell housing from the engine .... and fitted the rear crank oil seal on the lump going in.
              And one day he will be on a forum telling everyone how his old man showed him the ropes, money can't buy that.

My lad learned to drive off road at 13yr hopefully something he will look back on.
              Brian

Comment

Whilst working on the first gen today my assistant (Rowan) and i played with my Unimog as well ......

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost....83&postcount=1

Comment

That's a nice fire appliance ..... county, airport or MOD??

Being ex Surrey fire and rescue, I have always wanted a Dennis RS but have nowhere to store it.

Comment

That's a nice fire appliance ..... county, airport or MOD??

Being ex Surrey fire and rescue, I have always wanted a Dennis RS but have nowhere to store it.
                    This is Bucks Fire & Rescue appliance they have 2 of them one for hose laying up to 2 KM of it or the other for field fires it has a sprinkler system underneath and holds ? gallons of water!! I run their water safety courses for them each winter.

Comment

Working...
                    X