Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room-Rape at Uni

In my uni house there are 4 of us.
    When one of us go away for a few days and the other 3 are left, the one who's gone away has their room 'altered'.
    This is the story of the 4th person to have their room done.

The last one was always going to be fairly good. My idea was better than the other two so we used it. We had him getting very agitated before he left, pleading with us not to do anything to his room. Anyway, he was part of the other 3 pranks, what goes around comes around.

516 cups

83L of water (it's raining so it doesn't matter about a drought)

This was the start

Then the rest of the cups came out.

Should go down well
    Last edited by Eddleston; 18 April 2012, 23:24.
    Still Can't believe I own a Hilux

Tch...You youngsters with your rock 'n' roll music, and flared hipsters...wouldnt have happened in my day.

C'mon...what were the other things done then?
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I like it - but noting the accuracy of the spacing of the cups, I'm guessing you're studying science or engineering

Comment

Nice one !

My daughter lent one of her flatmates her key so she could use her printer while she'd gone to do some washing - when she came back her entire room and it's contents had been very neatly wallpapered and wrapped in newspaper ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I did a year at Hort college, and you have to use what you had.. It wasn't uncommon for a room to be turfed by one high spot was turfing a roof and then adding 2 sheep... No pictures, this was back in the dark ages..
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Yep, we're all doing Motorsport Engineering.

Right, first one was turning everything upside-down. Common and boring I hear you say...
            We did this properly; bed, bin, bookcase, clothes stand, all items on shelves, arrangement of shelves, all boxes, plug sockets, door handle, all items in wardrobe, all clothes turned inside out.

Then came the turn of the one who was late back after new year. Literally everything was very carefully balanced and piled in a compact tower on his bed.
            Unfortunately I can't find the picture of his mattress wedged in the bathroom so it stayed up by the ceiling, was seriously funny though.

Then came my turn. I went away with some mates to the alps for a few days. I got home having had 2 hours sleep and a thumping hangover.

Yes, all the garage was put in my room and my room layed out exactly the same but in the sodding garage.

So, If I get a placement this will probably be the end of these, if I end up back in uni in September, there'll be more to come.
            Last edited by Eddleston; 18 April 2012, 23:35.

Comment

years ago my mate left, and when hes got back and open the door of his room he saw a brick wall and a pick
              the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                Tch...You youngsters with your rock 'n' roll music, and flared hipsters...wouldnt have happened in my day.

C'mon...what were the other things done then?
                does seem a bit tame, carefully hidden dog $hit and wet fish and a pint of milk and prawns in the bed would have been a goodun

an old mate of mine sent the girl who dumped him a dog turd with a union jack on a cocktail stick stuck in it to her on her birthday, nicely wrapped in a shoe box with ribbons and all she knew who did it!! went friggin ape$hit
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

It's all very well doing that but we don't exactly hate each other. Normally.

And something that stinks would be just as bad for us as we're still living here.

Comment

The young lady is not my daughter - she's one of the culprits ...
                    Attached Files

Comment

clean student house with nice furniture and a garage?

Comment

Originally posted by Ploddit View Post
                        clean student house with nice furniture and a garage?
                        Jackpot or what!

Comment

My friend has been away in Kalgoorlie at a mine site for two weeks but he's back tonight - why didn't I think of doing anything to his room?
                          Trying to decide on what to do now..
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

oh, its such hard work being at uni, we have no money, ect etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Kpauto View Post
                              oh, its such hard work being at uni, we have no money, ect etc etc

Really ?

My three seem to have loads !

Then again that may be why I've got bugger all ...

Comment

Working...
                              X