Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEGGING.......For a worthy cause!!

Hey Ladies and Gents

Me and the wife are taking part in a road trip for the second year running (please don't go back)
    The road trip will consist of lengthy driving through Le Mans, Monaco, Stelvio Pass, Glossglockener Pass, Hockenheim Circuit and the Nurbergring over 7 nights, the road trip will start at the Top Gear race track
    Everything on this trip is being paid for by ourselves, fuel, accomodation, breakdown, food etc and it's all in aid of Royal British Legion and H4H.

More info on the following site

http://www.rallyforheroes.co.uk/h4h2012.htm

I'm really not asking for alot.........all I'm asking for is for each member of this forum to sponsor us £1 which will be greatly appreciated! The donation can be made at this link
    http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...sa&isTeam=true

I greatly appreciate the time you've taken to stick around and read this!

kind Regards
    Chris & Teresa Bevington

I would like to thank those of you that have donated so far.........very much appreciated.

Thank you!!!!

Comment

when is the cut off date for donations, i would love to but have nothing to give till pay day...
      well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

is this every year? how do i get involved, thinking of a fully stickered up citroen 2cv!!

Comment

Donations can be made anytime Muddle, Road Trip is in August but we have some companies that won't pay until after the trip.......Thanks Mate!

I beleive the trip this year is fully booked up now mate but be sure to get your name down for the next trip......it's well worth it!

Thanks again for the donation.......greatly appreciated!!

Comment

like you say, if the active posters all do a bit....

Comment

Absalutely mate......Fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
              X