No announcement yet.

Replacement seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has to be said I've driven everywhere in my 2nd Gen for years and never felt in need to change them.

Considering they are designed by and built for generally smaller Japanese it amzing a lanky bugger like me finds them comfy!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
      Has to be said I've driven everywhere in my 2nd Gen for years and never felt in need to change them.

Considering they are designed by and built for generally smaller Japanese it amzing a lanky bugger like me finds them comfy!
      I presume that the seats in an American 4runner are, *ahem*, more amply padded then?

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
        I'll just go sit in the corner with my dunces cap on now then .
        Sorry to hear you split from your partner .
        Can't believe the ls wasn't snapped up for a lexurf conversion.
        Not so hasty young sherlock...
        He didn't deny owning a nice new ahem "large displacement fixer upper" did he...?
        And to be fair if I lived in scotlandshire it would have been high on my wish list also...
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
          I presume that the seats in an American 4runner are, *ahem*, more amply padded then?
          I was in a new 4 Runner in the US two years ago, the guide I fished with used one for towing his boat, very nice truck & very comfortable but given a choice between them and the standard seats in my 3rd gen, I'd keep the latter as I rate my truck (now suspension is revived) as one of the most comfortable things I've driven.

Cheers

Ben

Comment

The Gen 7 Celica seats I have put in I find better for longer trips. They are more supportive and I'm not moving around repositioning myself as I would do before.

I guess it's like buying a bed. Some prefer a harder mattress some soft.
            .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
              im quite tall and the standard 2nd gen seats just dont slide back enough , plus i love the scooby turbo seats so thats what i fit
              Here you go, Steve. This mod will give you all the extra leg room that you might need.....http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost....07&postcount=1
              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
              X