No announcement yet.

2" body lift manual transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I've just realigned the front bumper as the drivers side sat a bit low, removed the rusty part of the a-bar and made a new angle iron cross bar for it , and I've started polishing the bodywork .
    I'm on a roll this weekend :-)
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
      dont wet ya knickers over a body lift...its pants,,,,agreed its better with two or more but its a real simple job..have confidence
      I'm Not "wetting ma Knickers", I just don't have anywhere to do the job. How many body lifts have you done, anyway?
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        Is it painted yet...
        Lmao . Not yet .

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
          If you fancy a day trip one day head up here and ill help you do the bodylift no problem, I've done 4 now and number 5 will be done when my new kit arrives .
          I might just take you up on that, Steve. It's a bit of a run down, but not too bad on 70% veggie..........Thanks, mate, I'll be in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
            I might just take you up on that, Steve. It's a bit of a run down, but not too bad on 70% veggie..........Thanks, mate, I'll be in touch.
            No worries mate. If we can get wolfracer and any others in on it too we could have a mini meet and have the lift done in no time .

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
              can i smoke what yourew smokin
              The only thing smoking is my tool kit lol

Comment

No worries mate. If we can get wolfracer and any others in on it too we could have a mini meet and have the lift done in no time .
                No problem, I still "owe" someone a helping hand, don't know who, but what goes around comes around and all that...
                "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

The only thing smoking is my tool kit lol
                  Don't suppose you've got an outstanding order with Barry have you?
                  Need to order an new alternator, so could halve the carriage...
                  "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                  www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                    No problem, I still "owe" someone a helping hand, don't know who, but what goes around comes around and all that...
                    This sounds really promising, chaps. When would everyone be available?

Comment

a couple of weeks time on a saturday or sunday is good for me

Comment

Saturdays better for me as sometimes have to work sundays...
                        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                          Don't suppose you've got an outstanding order with Barry have you?
                          Need to order an new alternator, so could halve the carriage...
                          sorry mate i dont , you need to take out shares in the company making alternators

Comment

Working...
                          X