Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN View Post

It's your truck, tis up to you.

I've been trying to knock mine off on trees when offroading for years, its actually pretty tough.
    Does that annoy ramblers then!

Try beating one off against a solid upright
    (wolfracer stole all the best double entendres...the swine)
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

My extra mirror got taken off by some over grown pampas grass. The serrated edges of the grass wrapped themselves round the offensive object when I parked too close and just ripped it off when I reversed out, job done.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
        I concur!

That little mirror looks poo.

but how can you live without it? its SO useful when you are hairdressing in a green lane, lets the customer see what you've done round the back...
        If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by Orinoco View Post
          Funny how those little mirrors are considered naff by half the Surfers Is it a major divide or am I a lone voice?
          I quite like the little mirror.It's useless but has a certain Japanese charm!!
          By contrast I detest the boot mounted spare wheel!!!!

Enjoy

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by s car go View Post
            By contrast I detest the boot mounted spare wheel!!!!
            Some silly sod in a Renault Clio once rear-ended my Bighorn (ooerr missus, for the benefit of the innuendo sub-thread). Two grand's worth of crumped bonnet and smashed grille for him, not a scratch for me. All courtesy of the spare wheel

Comment

Originally posted by Orinoco View Post
              Some silly sod in a Renault Clio once rear-ended my Bighorn (ooerr missus, for the benefit of the innuendo sub-thread).
              Wheres Slobodan ?? Just when you need a good ( or even a bad ) double entendre, hes not here.
              Сви можемо

Comment

For the sake of the hijack ...

Yesterday Jackie asked me what a double entendre was - so I gave her one

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Leave the little mirror off, they are pointless and ugly lol (a bit like wolfracer) :-p
                  (only joking john , I'm allowed to take the pi55 out of people now I own a 3litre) lmao
                  PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                    Leave the little mirror off, they are pointless and ugly lol (a bit like wolfracer) :-p
                    (only joking john , I'm allowed to take the pi55 out of people now I own a 3litre) lmao
                    now that you betrayed the 2.4 owners!
                    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Lol . I'm only joking , I'd never betray 2.4owners (then again id never buy a 2.4 again after driving a 3litre) the difference is massive.
                      PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                      X