Anglesey surfing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anglesey surfing

well i'm back from Anglesey - saw lots of Surfs and handed out plenty of cards. other owners were waving before me so they must be proud of their Surfs.

on the bad side, i've dinged (badly) both the driver's and rear passenger door when it slid sideways into a tree - the track sloped down and was really slippy, took two landrovers to even begin to get me out.
    Dave

Originally posted by Draig
    well i'm back from Anglesey - saw lots of Surfs and handed out plenty of cards. other owners were waving before me so they must be proud of their Surfs.

on the bad side, i've dinged (badly) both the driver's and rear passenger door when it slid sideways into a tree - the track sloped down and was really slippy, took two landrovers to even begin to get me out.
    sounds like u had fun m8 where r all the pics
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

oh yea - the camera broke and i left my other one at home, saturday we were nearly late for dog show making it to the show with just 10 mins to spare to get the mutt ready for the ring. then realised i'd left my money at home - after ordering the drinks! plus, fitted my cb and found the wire was just 2 foot too short to fit - oh yea - a great weekend lol
      Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
        oh yea - the camera broke and i left my other one at home, saturday we were nearly late for dog show making it to the show with just 10 mins to spare to get the mutt ready for the ring. then realised i'd left my money at home - after ordering the drinks! plus, fitted my cb and found the wire was just 2 foot too short to fit - oh yea - a great weekend lol
        ok not a great week then but i bet u have had worse. How did the dog do at the show?
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

blinking 2nd!!! lol

only good thing is my mum, bless her, has offered to help pay for the repairs - aint mums great?
          Dave

Comment

Working...
          X