X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobility scooters

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17510258

About time ...... ###### Hells grannies
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

I use one occasionally, but not in supermarkets. I don't like using it on a narrow pavement as I feel it forces people to walk in the roadway. Mine is not a souped up jobbie, jsut a 4mph one.

Comment

My grandfather uses one, I believe it to be the 8mph version. He is a liability and a real danger, the police have taken him home twice now for riding along the A2 (a 50mph 3 lane dual carriage way) he is being taken to court for wrecking a whsmith's including denting the lift. He has run 7 people over. But he is deaf, nearly blind and has servere senile dementure (not very good with spelling) so most of the time he doesn't know or realise he has done anything wrong, but as there are no laws, there is nothing stopping him
      From doing it.
      www.apmautos.com

Comment

He seems ideally qualified to drive a cab over here in Belfast, all he has to get the hang of - is ripping people off and he is sorted.
        Last edited by Vultch; 26 March 2012, 15:48.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
          He seems ideally qualified to drive a cab over here in Belfast, all he has to get the hang off is ripping people off and he is sorted.

that happend to me to
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

In the 90s I worked for a mobility firm. If a customer declared they were registered disabled they could buy products minus the cost of VAT. Numerous customers bought scooters declaring their disability as blindness

Comment

Working...
            X