Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY Future plans for my old old surfy

Maybe of little interest but:
    I bought this 92 surf with an idea to play.
    So parts arnt too expensive and im so fed up with my cars ect, ive changed my car every 6 months for the last 20 years. Ive had new ones , old ones ect.
    Ive searched for something to play with, no odd comments needed thanks.
    Anyway i have a basic machine, engine good, new head and cam. 2'' jack and nice wheels /tyres.
    prioritys.
    Grey body which needs a little care and I will re-spray black cos simply i like black and i can lol, seal underbody, new clutch.
    Im gonna need replacement black striped wind shields for bonnet, moonroof lol. love that bit . moonroof lol. anyway all 4 for the 4 windows. Toe bar but i have an idea about changing that to a custom built one if i can get away with it.
    Ill be running black corner bumpers on back and front with little mods.
    I have pals who run landrovers and rangerovers, some full off road ect and built from scratch so ideas tend to come from that background.
    This is my little project and i know i could have chosen a more modern truck but if i had then i may not have wanted to take the chances i would with this one.
    My first surf and i can honestly say i think there great.
    Oh and thanks Vin, my first part. Thats so i can black out all my rear windows. Its plastic in the off side rear at the moment.
    Happy days guys and be good, hope you dont mind this post but i felt i needed to explane why im here.
    Regards
    Ste
    Oh , ill put in my subscription shortly np
    Life is a adventure, make it count 4x4 style

And there was us lot, thinking it was about your Reliant Robin.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

ye but i could have been a surf gimp looking for photos of stripped surfs lol
      Life is a adventure, make it count 4x4 style

Comment

Working...
      X