Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh-oh!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...sell-off-roads

2014 and the chance to rid ourselves of Tory's forever can't come around quick enough. I just hope he is still in charge as it might just be the push over the finish line the more timid folks north of the border need.
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
      2014 and the chance to rid ourselves of Tory's forever can't come around quick enough. I just hope he is still in charge as it might just be the push over the finish line the more timid folks north of the border need.
      Anything we can do to help with that, don't be afraid to shout...
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
        Anything we can do to help with that, don't be afraid to shout...
        Move up here, register as a voter, vote 'Yes', then #### off back home.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

The UK is "bust" and they need the cash.... and yes stating the obvious it will cost more to drive...

Ah yes Scotland has 2 major assets.. the oil.. and the water

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            Move up here, register as a voter, vote 'Yes', then #### off back home.
            Classic mate.
            Brian

Comment

Classic mate.
              Can we give you Nicky Campbell back?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                Look don't tell them all the downsides to this, until after they vote! If they find out they get all their politicians back, they will never go for it... Oh,wait..
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                  Good god, no!
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

What about that guy that thinks good rhymes with food?

Makes my sh*t itch!

Comment

Im really beginning to dislike this guy alot more than i already do.
                      I can only think of one good thing that comes out of this guy on tv, gives me a excuse to leave the room and grab a beer.
                      Life is a adventure, make it count 4x4 style

Comment

It was the previous government that broke the bank and pushed us deep into the red. The current government is trying to get us back into the black. I don't agree with a number of actions they are taking but we have to adjust to them. As soon as we are back in the black, the Labour government gets elected and then squander the money trying to get the vote. The Labour government did not want to win the last election as they knew what was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
                          It was the previous government that broke the bank and pushed us deep into the red. The current government is trying to get us back into the black. I don't agree with a number of actions they are taking but we have to adjust to them. As soon as we are back in the black, the Labour government gets elected and then squander the money trying to get the vote. The Labour government did not want to win the last election as they knew what was coming.
                          No argument here I don't want Labour either.
                          Brian

Comment

I just want someone to give me an even break,over the years successive governments have hammered me. Did think on retirement it might get a little easier,wrong,they are now trying to claw back what little they give me.I have paid in to system all my working life so really its my money not theirs.

{IF IT AINT BROKE MODIFY IT}

Comment

Working...
                            X