Funny insurance quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny insurance quote

Just had another ridiculous ins quote from Flux, clicked the link at top of forum as it apparently automatically gives the 15% discount...

£1121.27 I want what they're smokin'

Originally posted by Balllsy View Post
    Just had another ridiculous ins quote from Flux, clicked the link at top of forum as it apparently automatically gives the 15% discount...

£1121.27 I want what they're smokin'
    It's because your trucks a SSR-RINGER!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      It's because your trucks a SSR-RINGER!
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

lol it sure is something odd according to the spec sheet there's no wide body ssr, according to my vin plate it's a wide body ssr

Comment

Originally posted by Balllsy View Post
          lol it sure is something odd according to the spec sheet there's no wide body ssr, according to my vin plate it's a wide body ssr
          I live about 8 miles from Fluxes mansion, Google Earth it via postcode or look for East Winch on the A47 you will be amazed at the size of the place. They have never come any where near where giving me a competitive Quote. In fact they have a bit of a bad reputation in the area. I know some of you have had good dealings with them though.

Comment

i did ask for a laugh to know how much for me, and you are very lucky, you got a very goo deal, they quoted me £1686.78 for my 93 2.4 surf not modified, are they crazy?
            don't want to know how much for a B. Veyron
            the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Working...
            X