Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Hello From Sunny Slough

Hi Everybody

My name is Sy, im 27 yrs old i have 4 children and i work in a pub.......

I am hoping to aquire a black M plate Surf 4x4 and wanted to find out a bit more about it before i got started doing anything lol

I hope everybody is having a good day and i look forward to speaken to some of you soon

Sy

Harrow Sy and welcome.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

and i work in a pub
      Hi Sy (bit poetic!)
      I suggest we come over to your place of work and discuss what to look out for when buying a surf.

Comment

Hallo

Originally posted by sy281184 View Post
        im 27 yrs old i have 4 children
        ...and may I be the first to congratulate you on your prodigious fertility.

Comment

Hi ya mate & welcome!
          It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

Hi, I live in Burnham. Might see you around when you get one.

Comment

Was it sunny? I've been under my surf all day. I'm local-ish to you, in Wycombe. Howdy.

Comment

Howdy doody

Comment

Hi n welcome

10+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a " T " is my Yota
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Greetings from Cookham

Comment

wow such a nice group of people, my mum in law is giving me a K plate Black Surf that ive wanted for ages from her, so im hoping all will go well and i should have it soon fingers crossed. Yeh Slough isnt very sunny it has to be said lol, but i work in Maidenhead so i sometimes use that to base my comments lol slightly better than here hahaha. I should clear up one thing i dont work in a Pub as such its a Wetherspoons lol so not quite a dying trade at the mo lol

This is my baby just sitting in aan RAF base at mo lol waiting for me
                      Attached Files

Comment

Like the wheels!
                        Fix the bumper and the odd tints
                        Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

are the wheels nice they just look plain to me lol, im not sure what the deal is with the tints but dont want just plain windows. was also thinking of a set of bars for the front?? and i will be getting the bumpers sorted hopefully over time

Comment

Hi Everybody

My name is Sy, im 27 yrs old i have 4 children and i work in a pub.......

I am hoping to aquire a black M plate Surf 4x4 and wanted to find out a bit more about it before i got started doing anything lol

I hope everybody is having a good day and i look forward to speaken to some of you soon

Sy
                            Hello Simon. Welcome to the forum. There's plenty in fo on here. Either use the search facility, or just have a good old rumage around .
                            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

are the wheels nice they just look plain to me lol, im not sure what the deal is with the tints but dont want just plain windows. was also thinking of a set of bars for the front?? and i will be getting the bumpers sorted hopefully over time
                              Hi and welcome, Just been here a few week now and loads of help and advice here

The first things I did to my surf where 2" lift new tyres and the bull bar with spots , What a massive difference
                              Everywhere I go .... Im there

Comment

Working...
                              X