the lion king stage show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the lion king stage show

If you haven't seen it then i suggest you do. It's freeking amazing!! Went last week with Mrs chaos and the costumes are great and opening scene was brilliant.
    Hold my beer and watch this

So this bloke goes down the job centre.

There's nothing for him but they do mention one job has come up that they are having trouble filling. They tell him it's a bit dangerous but the pay is good.

A lion has died down at the zoo and the zoo can't afford to replace it. They want someone to wear a lion costume and mix with the lions to fill the space.

The bloke is reulctant - "You're joking! They'll suss me in a second and tear me limb-from-limb!"

"No wait 'til you see the costume - it's absolutely spot-on." They then show him a fantastic lion suit that is almost indistinguishable from the real thing. As the bloke is desperate, he agrees.

Monday morning, he reports at the zoo, they put the costume on him, tell him to go and lie on a table and push some meat around, and then they let the other lions into the enclosure.

The other lions take a good look at the bloke and begin to wander over. The bloke gets a bit nervous as the lions get closer and start to surround him. Then A massive male makes a move toward him.

Knowing they've sussed him, he panics and sprints up to the fence where some visitors are taking photos.

"Help! Help! I'm not really a lion!" he cries before being hauled to the ground by the massive male.

"Keep your mouth shut or we're all out of work!"
    Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

It's freeking amazing!!
      Yes, I agree. We went a couple of years ago and were blown away. I would love to take our Grandchildren next time round, but it would be a Bl**dy expensive day out.

Comment

Working...
      X