No announcement yet.

Strange day yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair play, didn't mean to be a doom monger there. They are brilliant bikes.. (hence the username), but they're just a bit twitchy.

Is that pic the one you're getting?

Comment

Originally posted by Kwakka666 View Post
      Fair play, didn't mean to be a doom monger there. They are brilliant bikes.. (hence the username), but they're just a bit twitchy.

Is that pic the one you're getting?
      Not the actual one but exactly the same in every way "i think", its a G1 anyway.

If i was just starting out then it would be a bad idea for a first bike, it will be steady away for a while until i get back into the swing if things.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
        A little old ZX6R
        Nice. Similar to my other halfs one. His is jet black though & he's on the ninja forum. Safe riding hun. I always make sure I look out for bikes etc. Pedal or motorised.

Any accidents like the one mentioned are absolutely heartbreaking. My sympathies go out to the family.
        It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

I would always encourage everyone to do a first aid course. It doesn't cost much and just takes a couple of hours for the basics (the real life saving stuff). We're lucky that we can often get an ambo there in minutes but even that's not always quick enough.

One of the best first aid items you can carry these days is a hands free kit for your mobile. If its only you on the scene and the 999 operator is talking you through keeping them stable, having both hands free can make all the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
            A little old ZX6R
            That brings some memories back from my ZX days, very nice.
            Neal

Comment

Working...
            X