No announcement yet.

ATTN SI TATE or other ecig users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I wanted to start smoking, would it be a good idea to start with an E-Cig and work my way up the nicotine ladder?

Comment

The first thing you will need to get used to is the horrible smell on your clothes so I would suggest don't pick up any eggs for a day and then roll in 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
        Simon, In Dec 2009 you declared that you were off the fags and were using an e cigarette to stave off the cravings. Are you still off the fags, and if so has the ecig also gone.
        I,m interested because I quit the fags 3 weeks ago and Im also using an ecig to stave off the odd craving, so far its all working fine, but Im hoping the ecig will also go eventually.
        Just to say well done and good luck mate. I was 30 a day up until 9 years ago when I stopped. The only reason I bring that up is to say. The cravings go even thou sometimes it feels like they never could. It never crosses my mind to have another. I hope you succeed Alex.
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
          Just to say well done and good luck mate. I was 30 a day up until 9 years ago when I stopped. The only reason I bring that up is to say. The cravings go even thou sometimes it feels like they never could. It never crosses my mind to have another. I hope you succeed Alex.
          Thanks you for that. Im still off them since Feb 3rd I think and I know I,ll never go back.
          Сви можемо

Comment

e-cider?

There's plenty of e-beer around, think they call it 'lager' or something.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Please,just dont take them on a coach on the M6

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
                Please,just dont take them on a coach on the M6
                My work colleagues have been calling me of being a terrorist when they see me using my leccy cig.

Comment

Working...
                X