Audio CD copying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio CD copying

What program do people use to copy audio CDs to CD-R, or to make audio CDs from backed up CDs stored in the computer library?

I haven't done this for about five years and used a program called Nero. It only worked 50% of the time. The other 50% used to make coasters. Plus, the program wasn't free.

Is there a decent free one? I've tried using Windows Media Player to do this but it's very cumbersome and doesn't seem to burn the tracks in the order you put them in the playlist!

Oh Nana, what's my name?

never had a problem with Nero Tony and always used it for burning films and music.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I recently d/loaded nero from the bay for me laptop. It's been good 90% of the time for me.
      Discs that don't work you should hang from your rear view mirror, this will protect you from Turkish cab drivers and get you a 15% discount at the kebab shop.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

iTunes...

Comment

Nero smart start, films and CD's cost about £60 tho, the free download version is cr@p
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

What is this 'CD' we speak of? Where does the stylus slot in. I thought the OP was not just CD but also TV.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I used to use a piece of software called Clone CD which was excellent. Unfortunately moves from one PC to another messed up licenses and I couldn't be bothered to renew. These days I get by with itunes

Comment

i use roxio suite, its a bit overkill for options but i never get any failed burns with it... i have the new nero here somewhere if your interested,

Comment

Whatever application you use to burn your CDs turn the write speed down as much as possible (within whatever time constraints you have). Generally speaking, the slower the write the less errors you are likely to get.

I've used Roxio & Nero without major problems with either.

Comment

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

He's got the CD, just needs a player now,
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Burn aware free after my nero wouldn't install after a format. H

Comment

Just download the stuff, Kickass Torrents works well...

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
                            FREE thats my domain DVD Video soft is a Free download its a fantastic tool, comes with a full editing suite for almost all formats.

here you go http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm

does CD and Video mp3 mp4 and a ton of other formats including apple convertors.
                            Wey! I had that on my previous PC but couldn't remember what it was called..

Have you tried "Any Video Converter" and "Any Audio Converter" very useful tools and easy to remember!

Comment

Thanks for all the help!

The most important thing is cloning a CD, and dragging MP3's into a playlist and burning the playlist.

- It's for my mum to use so probably the less options the better.

Cheers,
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                              X