Gibraltar Surfing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibraltar Surfing

Popped down to Gibraltar on Sunday for a few days..

My mums birthday was 10th August and she was 75 and never before been on a plane. So a few weeks ago I thought what a good idea to terrify the poor woman by getting her a passport and telling her we were going to visit my brother in Gib for a few days... WELL....

Bless her she loved it. Couldn't get her off the dame thing, wondered what all the fuss was about....aaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Anyway, whilst there we saw a dark blue/black Surf.... Mxxx COT incase anyone recognises.... no time to wait for driver but so unexpected to see one there.... everyone usually got teeny cars to get through all the narrow streets....
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Originally posted by Helen
    Popped down to Gibraltar on Sunday for a few days..

My mums birthday was 10th August and she was 75 and never before been on a plane. So a few weeks ago I thought what a good idea to terrify the poor woman by getting her a passport and telling her we were going to visit my brother in Gib for a few days... WELL....

Bless her she loved it. Couldn't get her off the dame thing, wondered what all the fuss was about....aaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Anyway, whilst there we saw a dark blue/black Surf.... Mxxx COT incase anyone recognises.... no time to wait for driver but so unexpected to see one there.... everyone usually got teeny cars to get through all the narrow streets....
    There is one member registered on here from Gibraltar
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Working...
    X