No announcement yet.

@ Fey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the invite down to Dartfield. I had an absolute ball.

The crowd down there were a great bunch. I tried registering on www.4xforum.net to say thanks, but the registration might take a few days. In the meantime I'll get the pics sorted.

Looking forward to seeing ye again soon. In the meantime I need to get my paws on a set of wheels and offroad tyres. I also need to get the gearbox slippage sorted; no point in trying to do the whole lot in reverse again!!!

I had forgotten about the roadhawk; I have most of the day on video, including all of the water sections. Mrs Fey! had a great laugh watching them.

I spent 25 minutes powerhosing the surf at the local garage and still didn't manage to clean it properly. It'll give me something to do during the week.

Thanks again.

David.

Comment

Originally posted by Fey! View Post
      Thanks for the invite down to Dartfield. I had an absolute ball.

The crowd down there were a great bunch. I tried registering on www.4xforum.net to say thanks, but the registration might take a few days. In the meantime I'll get the pics sorted.

Looking forward to seeing ye again soon. In the meantime I need to get my paws on a set of wheels and offroad tyres. I also need to get the gearbox slippage sorted; no point in trying to do the whole lot in reverse again!!!

I had forgotten about the roadhawk; I have most of the day on video, including all of the water sections. Mrs Fey! had a great laugh watching them.

I spent 25 minutes powerhosing the surf at the local garage and still didn't manage to clean it properly. It'll give me something to do during the week.

Thanks again.

David.
      no problem david it was good to meet ya!..haha i told ya you'd enjoy it once ya got out on track!

ya they're all sound lads up there so they are...you have to wait for admin to approve your registration on the 4xforum before you can use the site.
      but if you have any pics throw them up here...i didn get a chance to take any i was havin too much fun haha

is the auto box slippin in your surf??i thought i was jus cos of grip you couldn get up the hill?

you've most of the day from the camera's in the bumper is it???
      a set of mud terrains will make a world of differance to your surf for up there so it will!

haha once ya get all that mud on its hard to get off best off waitin for it to fall off hahaha

Comment

Working...
      X