Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Fey

hey fey.
    i was just wondering are you definitly coming to dartfield offroading on the 26th???
    im gona ring durin the week to book in and need to let them know how many are coming

Howya.

I'll be there myself. I was talking to Antob earlier, but he isn't sure yet (2 1/2 hour drive).

Not sure about the landy guys; with them I won't know until a day or 2 before.

My number is 087 9696 835.

Thanks.

Comment

hey fey

thats sound ill book you in wit me so!there shouldn be any trouble wit bookin antob or the two landy fellas once the main group is booked in.

does 10 that mornin suit you?? thats wen we usually aim to be up there for and out on track by 11...the day normally ends then about 5 or 6 depending really on wen it starts to get dark.
      wats your name by the way?you have to give names sometimes wen you book in all depends who answers the phone

ill give you a text wen i book it to let you know

Comment

The name is David Greeley.

Really looking forward to it. Still trying to convince the others; like me, they have to be able to drive home afterward!

Comment

you wouldn do any damage up there that'd stop ya from drivin home anyway!...the worst you'd have to worry about is dents or scatches but as long as ya take your time ya'll be grand an they can be avoided easy enough in the surfs cos they're a small bit narrower than a landy.

it'll be a good day out dartfileds a good track if its your first time out too ya'll be hooked after it ..i found out there is another group goin as well so there should be a good crowd there
          Last edited by Dara; 14 February 2012, 18:13.

Comment

Here's a link to the result of my last off-road attempt!!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...php?p=65660591

Comment

Originally posted by Fey! View Post
              Here's a link to the result of my last off-road attempt!!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...php?p=65660591
              that didn look good!!was the same colour as mine is navy/metallicy purple
              you'll def have WAY better luck in dartfield next wk
              by any chance was it for sale on donedeal crashed??
              if its the one im thinkin of i was gona buy it as a parts truck

Comment

It was; I sold it to a knack, and he was supposed to bring back the wheels. Him being a knack, guess what happened (or didn't!!).

Comment

It was; I sold it to a knack, and he was supposed to bring back the wheels. Him being a knack, guess what happened (or didn't!!).
                  knew i recognised it...i was gona buy it for spares but didn bother wen the brother said it was a mink sellin it...typical he didn bring back the wheels...i would have wipped them off as soon as it was up on the trailer or the back of the recovery van/truck or watever he had.

Comment

I haven't heard the term mink in years; you're not from Tuam by any chance?

Comment

I haven't heard the term mink in years; you're not from Tuam by any chance?
                      haha no def not from tuam!from in ballybane originally jus up from gmit...livin in athenry on the monivea road the last 10 or so yrs now though

Comment

Ah Ballybane; all those years living in Rahylin Glebe (pronounced on last nights radio as Ra-hee-leen Gleb).

I'm from not too far from Monivea, on the Tuam side. If fFrenchs niteclub still going out there?

Comment

Ah Ballybane; all those years living in Rahylin Glebe (pronounced on last nights radio as Ra-hee-leen Gleb).

I'm from not too far from Monivea, on the Tuam side. If fFrenchs niteclub still going out there?
                          i was up in clareview jus the next estate over ha

im the galway side of monivea on the main road between egans an laffertys pubs....havent a clue about fFrenchs...havent been in that spot for yrs haha

Comment

Do you have a CB in your surf? If not, do you want me to bring down a spare for use on the day? I have a couple of them wired to plug into the cigarette lighter.

Comment

Do you have a CB in your surf? If not, do you want me to bring down a spare for use on the day? I have a couple of them wired to plug into the cigarette lighter.
                              i dont use the surf offroad anymore its jus my daily and tow wagon now wana try keep it mint
                              i dont have a CB but im not even sure if the cig lighter even works in the bobtail disco
                              we wont really need CB's in dartfield anyway everyone waits to see if the person behind can get through the obstacles an if they cant they'll pull ya through it then...ya can bring one if you want though its up to you.
                              ya dont need to worry about recovery straps or shackles either iv loads there an iv waffle boards as well

Comment

Working...
                              X