So, what did I miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, what did I miss?

As the title says really lol. According to this site I was last here May7th 2010!!
    Sadly my surf is still registered as SORN for the past 2 years now with no sign of going back onto tarmac/mud yet. Been a crazy couple of years since my last posting.
    1, got married April last last year
    2, Been mostly out of work since June last year after being made redundant. Keep applying for anythign going and pick up occasional temp work, but nothing at all since October.
    3, Sadly lost our 1st child in October, born premamture(thanks SV1000 for donation to SPRING)
    4, Became a volunteer on the Swanage Railway now when I can

Kinda lost track of things in my life and so working on a plan to get them back on. So thought I'd drop in a see what's going on and try and keep in better contact again.
    Hold my beer and watch this

Nice to see you back Captain, hope things pick up for you soon!

Alan
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Good to see your alive and kicking Jason

Hope things turn round for you soon mate

Comment

Hi Jason.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Nice to see ya back Jason, (ya ears musta been burning) ya were topic of conversation only last week in our household.....
          Sorry to hear of ya loss Buddy hope you n the missus are Ok ?
          Ya engagement party seems a lifetime ago ..
          Hope life turns around soon for ya both n Good Luck !!

10+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a " T " is my Yota
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
            Nice to see ya back Jason, (ya ears musta been burning) ya were topic of conversation only last week in our household.....
            Sorry to hear of ya loss Buddy hope you n the missus are Ok ?
            Ya engagement party seems a lifetime ago ..
            Hope life turns around soon for ya both n Good Luck !!

10+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a " T " is my Yota
            Yeah nearly 3 years ago that was.

Well got a 2nd round interview on Thursday in Gosport, so fingers crossed.

Graham, when did the move to Inverness happen? Bit of a change of scene from Eastbourne.
            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

when this kind of things happen im trying to focus in the nice bits of the day even if is for a few seconds, that will keep me going during the day, and same friend to call any time and talk sh.., and whatever comes to your mind.
              i understand a bit, never is same for everyone (lost an unborn child,2month later my wife left blaming me for it, took cars, animals, money, lost a lot of work, now she wants to go to court to see if i got more money somewhere )
              every day is something good to look at, (my 2 horses, surf, dog) them put a smile on my face.
              lack of work, ok keep on trying, something will show up, or try samething different to do (have you seen full monty?? )

NEVER GIVE UP

keep on doing up the surf by the time comes to put her on the road it will be stunning.
              the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
                Yeah nearly 3 years ago that was.

Well got a 2nd round interview on Thursday in Gosport, so fingers crossed.

Graham, when did the move to Inverness happen? Bit of a change of scene from Eastbourne.
                It just sort of happened mate. Work needed, and it happened to be up here. It's certainly different,(read loads better), than Eastbourne.
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hi Jason

Long time no hear. At least you've still got the surf so can get back on the road when things pick up
                  My other cars a QUAD
                  (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                  http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Working...
                  X