Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

My first post so Hello everyone,

I imagine everyone has their fingers crossed for the snow were supposed to be getting over the next few days (UK that is!)

Ive just bought my first Surf after having had several Hilux 2.4d pickups in the past. I sold my pick up last week and got me a 3.0l 1994 Surf after falling in love with them while working in Afghanistan for the last 2 years, we put them through everything and they never let us down (apart from the 2.4s overheating :-S)

Ive already had a mishap with the 3.0l I bought on Friday but hopefully Ill have it sorted by tomorrow.

I dont know much about them really as I never really got my hands dirty in the workshop haha so am hear to listen and learn. Ive tinkered with em a bit though and worked on other stuff so hopefully I shouldnt have too steep of a learning curve.

Well thats me- thanks for having me and I look forward to speaking with you from time to time in the forums.

Hi Tim, I'm only a stones throw from you.

Enjoy your stay.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Welcome! Good luck with it all. What problem did u have? If its engine related you should swap it out with a nice petrol engine!
        Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
          Hi Tim, I'm only a stones throw from you.

Enjoy your stay.
          Hey Si, di ya mam never tell ya to not throw stones

Hi n welcome Buddy enjoy ya stay

10+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a " T " is my Yota
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Hello and welcome

Hi and welcome to the forum. The people here are very friendly, and you will find a gold mine of info about surfs, by people who own and have a real passion and experience with there trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
              Hey Si, di ya mam never tell ya to not throw stones

Hi n welcome Buddy enjoy ya stay

10+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a " T " is my Yota
              She did mate & she also told me never to eat yellow snow.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Hi And welcome
                As said before, you will find everything you need to know on here. There are some very informative Surf owners that will point you in the right direction to solve a problem. Enjoy

Comment

Hello Tim. Welcome. Join in the fun, and enjoy the forum.....Cheers....Mick.
                  " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
                  X