Well overdue pics, finally took some!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well overdue pics, finally took some!

Finally manged to take some photos. I have decided to leave the N11LUX number plate on rather than put another one of my personalised plates on and also I have got the hang of the clear tail lights as I was against them to start off with. I did take some pics of my friends gen2 as well as mine but the photos seemed to have took forever to upload, so I left the gen2 out.
    Attached Files

Hi, Ally. Nice to see you finally managed to get some photos up, I thought you'd decided never to post again! I felt a small twinge of regret when I saw the pics of my old Surf but I must admit I'm very happy with the Rav4 that replaced it.

Hope you're still happy with the truck and I'm glad you've decided to leave the clear lights and number plate on it, nice to know it's staying as I left it. I most likely won't be on the forum much, now the Surf has gone, but I will pop back from time to time to see how things are going.

Did you get the log book sent off mate as I've had nothing back from the DVLA yet?
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Surely the seller is responsible for sending off the "log book"?

Comment

Hi Jim, so sorry I have been really busy as I'm ready for France next week. Been trying to find some time to do pics as I promised and eventually done so today. I gotta say not as nice as the pics you did.
        As for the logbook I've just sent you a pm Jim.

Comment

Working...
        X