Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody, I have been referred by a friend and will be wanting a Surf soon. I have been told this is the place to be.

Originally posted by Bern_D View Post
    Hi everybody, I have been referred by a friend and will be wanting a Surf soon. I have been told this is the place to be.
    Your friend is quite correct!

Hello there & welcome to Surfland!

Good luck on your hunt for the right Surf for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Bern_D View Post

Yep, this is definitely the place for a Surf although the sea can be very cold at this time of year, you might want to get yourself a dry suit first.
      What size board have you got? Any photos?

Here's one of me in wast Wales last summer....
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi and welcome.
        I'd like a sandwich soon as I'm getting a little peckish.
        Why don't you want one now? And how do you know when you will want one?
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Comment

Hi.
              Non consternationes.

Comment

Nice wave...

...Si
                "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Hello Bernard. Youre only about 6 miles up the road from me. Give me a shout if I can help......Cheers....Mick.
                  " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Small world! My sister lives in Little Hulton..
                    Last edited by Koi; 11 January 2012, 17:12.
                    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                      Small world! My sister lives in Little Hulton..
                      Ye , small world indeed

Comment

Adding a winking smiley doesn't exempt you from paying a selling fee.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16564
                        Last edited by Koi; 11 January 2012, 17:12.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                          Adding a winking smiley doesn't exempt you from paying a selling fee.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16564
                          I'm in no way trying to avoid paying a £6 selling fee , as mentioned in my earlier posts it's not ready yet , it's having the cambelt kit and a service next week along with a 13 month mot .
                          Then some pics were going to be uploaded in a for sale ad .
                          I was merely guaging any potential interest to allow people the chance to make any interest known , and ask me any questions in advance , and also get some money together , as I know times are hard for alot of people .
                          It can go on ebay instead of here , so potentially a forum member could of saved a few hundred quid , That's what I thought this forum was about with the recent days antics regarding the "dealer" nasar trying to poach cheap motors via the forum !
                          And I quote tonyn's opinion on the thread mentioned .

"The one thing I (am I'm sure others will agree) will be 100% be against and just isn't moral is for a dealer to take advantage of is a cheap truck for sale on here that could go to another member. That just isn't right or what the forum is about.

So well done
                          Last edited by Poves; 11 January 2012, 21:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Poves View Post
                            I'm in no way trying to avoid paying a £6 selling fee , as mentioned in my earlier posts it's not ready yet , it's having the cambelt kit and a service next week along with a 13 month mot .
                            Then some pics were going to be uploaded in a for sale ad .
                            I was merely guaging any potential interest to allow people the chance to make any interest known , and ask me any questions in advance , and also get some money together , as I know times are hard for alot of people .
                            It can go on ebay instead of here , so potentially a forum member could of saved a few hundred quid , That's what I thought this forum was about with the recent days antics regarding the "dealer" nasar trying to poach cheap motors via the forum !
                            And I quote tonyn's opinion on the thread mentioned .

"The one thing I (am I'm sure others will agree) will be 100% be against and just isn't moral is for a dealer to take advantage of is a cheap truck for sale on here that could go to another member. That just isn't right or what the forum is about.

So well done
                            I will give you a grand for it and take the chance on it not being the ringer it looks.
                            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                              I will give you a grand for it and take the chance on it not being the ringer it looks.
                              Mind you given the dings and such like maybe £900 is nearer the mark.
                              I can deal this weekend.
                              Brian

Comment

Working...
                              X