The transformation has started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Overland Tonka View Post
    Still yet to take out my A/C....you can have it when I do if it's any use..
    You're joking? The places you go/plan on going to!!!

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by Overland Tonka View Post
      Still yet to take out my A/C....you can have it when I do if it's any use..
      I'll get back to you on that as may be pulling mine out completely as well

Comment

Why do people pull out the air con, you can't beat a blast of cool air on a hot summers day, sod the fuel consumption.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
          Why do people pull out the air con, you can't beat a blast of cool air on a hot summers day, sod the fuel consumption.
          Kunker wiv dat!!!!
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
            I took mine out cos it didn't work (someone had already removed the air con rad).

It would have cost money to sort out with no guarantee that trying one thing after another (at more expense) would actually succeed.

It was getting in the way when I was doing work on the engine.

If it had been fully working or just needed re-gassing I doubt I would have taken it out but given that some of it was missing anyway I thought I might as well go the whole hog with it.

Besides, if you want a blast of cold air you can always go & buy a drive through McFlurry and stick it in front of the air vents or just open a window!

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
              You're joking? The places you go/plan on going to!!!

I switched it on when I was last away.. it was roasting in the 30's...then watched the engine temp soar....

Not sure about others, but when the trucks working in hot places turning on the A/C is a big no no..
              .... Which was nice.

Comment

Working...
              X