Beware AutoInteriorsLive.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware AutoInteriorsLive.com

I was reading some of the posts and came upon flounderbout and his problem with AutoInteriorsLive.com. Flounderbout and other people around the net have had the same problem being scammed by AutoInteriorsLive.com. Some have recovered their money through their credit card companies and some (like myself) have not. I may have caused Mr. Don Tusso's disappearance from the net, although he does have a facebook page. I took my complaint directly to the State of Deleware's (USA) Consumer Protection Division - Department of Justice and the Attorney General's Office. They have been investigating Mr. Tusso and AutoInteriorsLive.com since I sent in a written complaint last August 24, 2011. Mr. Tusso has been giving them a line like he does with everyone else (included promising a refund to me), but nothing materialized. Last November 28th, 2011 I received a call from the State of Deleware (USA) Attorney General's Office and they informed me the complaint has moved forward to the Director of Consumer Protection. While this may be a slow process, I did want to inform members of this forum, that investigative actions are being taken and hopefully we shall have some results. I have advised the State Attorney General of others, such as flounderbout, that have been scammed by Mr. Tusso. If anyone has a complaint they may contact the State of Deleware (USA) on the net through "Deleware Consumer Complaint" and file a complaint on line or through the mail. You may also contact them via email: consumer.protection@state.de.u s. You can also contact me via email at: tjgondek@gmail.com and I will forward information to them as well. Just thought I would bring members up to date on AutoInteriorsLive.com and the pirate Mr Don Tusso. Any information I receive from the State of Deleware Attorney General I shall pass on to you all. Best to all.

Thanks for taking the time to keep us up to date!

Alan
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Good work sir. Henry will be most pleased.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Gearbox in the post...
        .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by tjgondek View Post
          I was reading some of the posts and came upon flounderbout and his problem with AutoInteriorsLive.com. Flounderbout and other people around the net have had the same problem being scammed by AutoInteriorsLive.com. Some have recovered their money through their credit card companies and some (like myself) have not. I may have caused Mr. Don Tusso's disappearance from the net, although he does have a facebook page. I took my complaint directly to the State of Deleware's (USA) Consumer Protection Division - Department of Justice and the Attorney General's Office. They have been investigating Mr. Tusso and AutoInteriorsLive.com since I sent in a written complaint last August 24, 2011. Mr. Tusso has been giving them a line like he does with everyone else (included promising a refund to me), but nothing materialized. Last November 28th, 2011 I received a call from the State of Deleware (USA) Attorney General's Office and they informed me the complaint has moved forward to the Director of Consumer Protection. While this may be a slow process, I did want to inform members of this forum, that investigative actions are being taken and hopefully we shall have some results. I have advised the State Attorney General of others, such as flounderbout, that have been scammed by Mr. Tusso. If anyone has a complaint they may contact the State of Deleware (USA) on the net through "Deleware Consumer Complaint" and file a complaint on line or through the mail. You may also contact them via email: consumer.protection@state.de.u s. You can also contact me via email at: tjgondek@gmail.com and I will forward information to them as well. Just thought I would bring members up to date on AutoInteriorsLive.com and the pirate Mr Don Tusso. Any information I receive from the State of Deleware Attorney General I shall pass on to you all. Best to all.
          Many thanks! Have yet to hear from my bank whether they will repay me my funds - fingers crossed. In the meantime thanks for the above - may fire an email into the mix...

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
            Many thanks! Have yet to hear from my bank whether they will repay me my funds - fingers crossed. In the meantime thanks for the above - may fire an email into the mix...
            Good luck to you, I had to wait 6 months for a refund on a company credit card for £1,500! when the company I bought off went bust before were able to use their service. I also had a company that I paid £1,400 for equipment and they went off the radar on me. I found out the company director personal mobile number and rang, sent a text and emailed all their contacts every day for 10 weeks before suddenly my goods turned up. The second company had been paid by bacs hence my stubbornness! as said hope you get it sorted

Comment

Beware AutoInteriorslive.com

I have just received an email this date that a

Special Investigator, Mr. Robert Schreiber, Fraud and Consumer Protection Division, Department of Justice, 820 N French St, Wilmington, DE 19801 (USA) email: Robert.schreiber@state.de.us, phone (1-302-577-5183)

has been assigned by the Director of Consumer Protection Unit to further investigate Mr. Don Tusso - AutoInteriorsLive.com. I would encourage anyone who has been wronged by AutoInteriorsLive.com to at least send an email to Mr. Schreiber and reference case no. CAS-204619. There is always strength in numbers. I have already informed them (the Consumer Unit) that there are other victims and a note from all would cement that fact. So spread the word. If Mr. Tusso's activities go beyond the borders of the USA perhaps we can get other legal consumer protection entities involved. Push come to shove, I would not hesitate to complain to Interpol....it couldn't hurt. Henry we will get your funds back one way or another. Best to all.

Comment

Working...
              X