No announcement yet.

Modular Steel wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would defo not have the 305 on an 8 rim - wouldnt look right, let alone handle well

shame your at the other end of the country as I'd say come round and have a look/drive/try on of one of mine..

If i could wind the clock back tho i think i would have gone for Cooper STT or Khumo KL71's over the GG's..

The GG are better on the road, but seem to have sidewalls that catch off road and aren't as well protected by chunky shoulders like the other 2, but then i do probably 50% off road 50% road..

if on road a lot more then the GG's would be great..

Comment

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but to keep good road manners would having 33/12.50/15 BFG's on 15" x 10" rims be better?

I want to strike the balance between good manners on the road - looking bad ass - and performing well off road.

What do you see as the winning combo?

Comment

Originally posted by Trunks View Post
        Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but to keep good road manners would having 33/12.50/15 BFG's on 15" x 10" rims be better?

I want to strike the balance between good manners on the road - looking bad ass - and performing well off road.

What do you see as the winning combo?
        I run 33's on 8" rims and they're fine. Even had them on 7" rims for a while and came to no harm, even when off roading.
        Attached Files
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
          I run 33's on 8" rims and they're fine. Even had them on 7" rims for a while and came to no harm, even when off roading.
          Looking good Are they the 33/12.5s or 33/.10.5s?

Comment

Originally posted by Trunks View Post
            Looking good Are they the 33/12.5s or 33/.10.5s?
            Thanks. They're 33 x 12.5 x 15. GT Radial Adventuros.
            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
            X