yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's a patter of (not so tiny) feet in our house again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a patter of (not so tiny) feet in our house again!

This is Saffy (I didn't name her by the way) collected her this afternoon. 14 weeks old and settling in nicely already.....

Craig's got a playmate again....

We'll be getting a male (Saffy's half brother) at the end of the month.

Nice.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Nice to see you have a dog
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I would miss having a dog around, we always say we would never get another if anything happened to zak but i know in time we would.

Its still weird seeing dobermans, rotties & boxers with tails.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
          I would miss having a dog around, we always say we would never get another if anything happened to zak but i know in time we would.

Its still weird seeing dobermans, rotties & boxers with tails.
          Very weird, just doesn't look 'right'.
          Apparently it's still legal to dock the tails in Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            Without getting into the whole debate about tail docking, it does still seem unusual seeing rotties, dobermans and so on with tails but I find it comforting that those dogs now have an outlet to show when they're happy, sad, threatened, etc. Just puts a little smile on my face seeing any dog wagging its tail!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              When we first got Zak I was told that I could have his tail docked, all I had to do was show my firearms licence to the vet & tell them he was to be a gun dog. Never looked into it to see if it was true as he was nearly 12 weeks old & I though it a bit cruel.
              "says me who shoots fluffy little bunnies"
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

[QUOTE=BUSHWHACKER;750372]Very weird, just doesn't look 'right'.

Does look a bit weird at first, but you soon get used to it.

As Rusty said, you can now tell your dogs mood at a glance. wich is
                no bad thing.
                Still on a mission.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                  When we first got Zak I was told that I could have his tail docked, all I had to do was show my firearms licence to the vet & tell them he was to be a gun dog. Never looked into it to see if it was true as he was nearly 12 weeks old & I though it a bit cruel.
                  "says me who shoots fluffy little bunnies"
                  Nothing wrong with shooting fluffy bunnies! If they are shot to be eaten or shot due to Myxomatosis outbreak.
                  This is my own view mind.
                  I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lovely looking dog, my rotty still has her tail too. I prefer it, there's nothing worse than a star fish winking at you when your walking behind them

Comment

My Jack Russell had her tail docked before i got her, This was done because she was a working dog (she's retired since we got her) but i personally wouldn't have the tail docked unless it was A, medically needed B,a working dog C, damaged beyond repair.
                      I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Saffy's a lovely looking girl. More photos as she grows please.

Comment

Working...
                        X