No announcement yet.

Bah humbug!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think positive, Andy. You were in work cause you've got a job. You had loved ones waiting for you when you got home. You were in a position to spend money on them, And hopefuly, you got rid of an irritating a rsehole (Bonus!). There's many out there who would envy you. Hope you have a happy Hogmanay, mate!.....All the best......Mick.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Sounds like you showed some restraint there Andy , good for you and things turned out for the best in the end, enjoy the port.

cal
      Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
        Think positive, Andy. You were in work cause you've got a job. You had loved ones waiting for you when you got home. You were in a position to spend money on them, And hopefuly, you got rid of an irritating a rsehole (Bonus!). There's many out there who would envy you. Hope you have a happy Hogmanay, mate!.....All the best......Mick.
        Cheers Mick, the voice of reason, as ever.

It was a strain not to knock the little fcuker's head off, but I didn't want to waste Shirley's day. In the end, he did that anyway, hey-ho. But I have told him to give me a wide berth for the rest of my days...
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
          Sounds like you showed some restraint there Andy , good for you and things turned out for the best in the end, enjoy the port.
          I did, Cal. It was wasted, but I did. The port is lovely, I'm on the cheap stuff now. though.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            Cheers Mick, the voice of reason, as ever.
            It would have made for far better reading if you had maybe pulled a drop gun from your pocket and put one through his knee under the table.
            You could have then dragged him outside (obviously bypassing paying the bill)
            And buried him somewhere in the hills and organising a Geo-Cache hunt to find him before he dies.

just sayin'

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Working...
            X