Done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done!

MOT done, replacement turbo & alternator fitted. Apparently the truck also needed a "couple of repairs" for the MOT. I'll find out exactly what they've done when I go to pick it up shortly.

Big thanks to Mr Bushwacker for the spares that will get me through the chrimbo visits to the in-laws.

I've yet to decide if this is actually a good thing or not!

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
    MOT done, replacement turbo & alternator fitted. Apparently the truck also needed a "couple of repairs" for the MOT. I'll find out exactly what they've done when I go to pick it up shortly.

Big thanks to Mr Bushwacker for the spares that will get me through the chrimbo visits to the in-laws.

Good to hear your all sorted in time for the Hols.

Comment

Don't forget to stop by for a cuppa if your passing this way over Xmas hold mate
      PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post

Its always a bad thing when the out-laws are involved, glad your trucks sorted though.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
        X