Hiya All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya All

just thought I would join up and get some info i am a member of the Australian surf forum and will try to get as much info here as possible as well as share all the fun I have had with my surf (fun , heartbreak , same thing lol )

Originally posted by ozchips
    just thought I would join up and get some info i am a member of the Australian surf forum and will try to get as much info here as possible as well as share all the fun I have had with my surf (fun , heartbreak , same thing lol )
    Welcome on board, good to have you here, I also get on the Australian board occasionally but not as often as I'd like.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ozchips
      Hi there - welcome to the madness!!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Hiya Ozchips, good luck in the Rugby World Cup

Unless you play Wales then I hope we stuff ya!
        '94 3.0TD SSR-G Limited Green over Silver, mmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

Welcome on board to our forum
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Welcome to the forum Oz
            Powered by ????

Comment

Welcome aboard our mad house forum, bye the bye, so we all know your location, just where in Qld is Ipswich ?? near Port Douglas, Gold Coast or outback ??

Sewerat Bob
              [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Oppps, should have looked first, forget the last post M8, now know where Ipswich is :

a City in south-east Queensland, 40 minutes drive south west of Brisbane, Ipswich is Queensland's oldest provincial city and is more than just a city with an infamous Chip-Shop!, due to its history and many historical buildings and dwellings, is commonly called 'The Heritage City'.

There are more than 1600 historical homes and buildings in Ipswich which are 'heritage' listed and proudly preserved.

You've got a CHIP SHOP, sounds fair dinkcum place to me, right up my street somewhere with a good chippie
                Your welcome any time, but just bring the vinegar with you.

Sewerat Bob
                "ps I'm the village idiot by the way"
                [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome guys
                  the fish and chip shop lol , it is infamous because of a certain politician we had here for a while , called Pauline Hanson .
                  Heritage City , yes true , but in Australia , compared to anywhere else in the world , anything older than lukewarm big mac is heritage listed
                  ahh well middle of spring , raining and about 30degrees celsius atm will take the boat out on Sat and go fishing again I reckon . (best thing about the surf , do not need to wait at the boat ramps inline lol

Comment

Working...
                  X