Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings.

Greetings all
    Just a quick posting, my 1st on this forum..be gentle!!
    I was pointed in this direction from the Hilux pickup forum..HPOC, one of the members on there told me about the Lexus conversions done by some of you guys so thought i'd take a peek.

I've always loved the V8 rumble so decided to swop the engine on my pickup. The Lexus swop was a bit more mucking about than the Rover option so I went the easy route. All sorted a while back and it is spot on....just not the Toyota heart though is it!

So potentially I am sniffing at a Lexus transplant, no rush, do the homework and maybe go for it.

That'll do for 1st post, hope it's in the correct section?
    Anyway...Hello.
    Phil.

Hello and welcome
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Hi there & welcome to Surfland!

I dunno about gentle on this forum!

There is tons of information on here if you look for it and if you get stuck with anything people are generally pretty forthcoming with additional help.

Good luck and enjoy your stay!

Comment

Hello Phil. Welcome. Hope you enjoy the forum.....Cheers.....Mick.
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Welcome aboard, as well as lexurf info you'll also find plenty of familiar members here!

Al
          www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
            Welcome aboard, as well as lexurf info you'll also find plenty of familiar members here!

Al
            Hi n Welcome to "the Forum" (you'll also find plenty of familiar members here!) what are ya saying Alan

10+ Years of Surfs .... My Yota is faultless to a " T "
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

That bleedin Tintin, he's right familiar.

Hello new bloke. I got me a lexus filled surf...it makes boy racers look silly.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hey hey...looky here, replies to my 1st posting...Cheers guys, I couldn't see where my 1st post ended up and thought that nobody cared..sob sob....but clearly I was looking with eyes full of shite!!

Thanks for the hello's, get the nice bits out the way and no doubt it will all turn into a peeees take from now forward like the HPOC forum!!

Loving the surfs with the Lexus lumps, lexsurf...top job by the look of the conversions, NICE.
                I'll have a sniff around the site and see what's where, looks like a good bunch of peeps on here and a wealth of information....top job!!

Comment

Working...
                X