No announcement yet.

Whats a 3rd Gen Intercooler worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine dosn't have a bumper now, I just sold it to SurfBoy.

Funnily enough it's getting an ally winch bumper too.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I should point out that mine doesn't have an intercooler, but it does have 16 valves, has approximately 300 less CCs, but produces more horsepower and runs on petrol.
      Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 13 December 2011, 09:21.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
        I will give you £2k this weekend if it's clean and tidy.
        The Official 'Yoshie Bid' (patent applied for) is alive and well I see ?

Haven't you got enough on with that high spec workshop you are building ?
        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
          Haven't you got enough on with that high spec workshop you are building ?
          There's alway room for a cheap truck.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
            There's alway room for a cheap truck.

10+ years of Surfs .... My Yota is faultless to a "T"
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Kiter View Post
              Anyone got any thoughts on what a Gen3 intercooler might be worth, in good condition for age, MOTd and taxed till Mar 12, mileage is 98k (not sure if this is genuine though). Somebody left a note on her the other day asking if I'd be interested in selling - all the ones on ebay/autotrader seem pretty expensive. Not even sure I want to sell her. Thanks.
              Hi, no idea if you just looking for a price for yours, but since I bought a 3rd gen. a mate is looking for one- ans an intercooled version would be better. You are a fair distance away, mind...

Comment

I have decided to sell the Surf and I'll be getting it in the for sale section shortly - a mate has decided to jack in his job and is off travelling and is leaving me with his jeep so no point in having three cars in the drive. Yep it is a long way but its so easy and relatively cheap to fly up to Inverness from Gatwick, Luton, Birmingham etc these days.

Comment

hi is the surf still for sale and if so how much are you looking to get

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kiter View Post
                    I have decided to sell the Surf and I'll be getting it in the for sale section shortly - a mate has decided to jack in his job and is off travelling and is leaving me with his jeep so no point in having three cars in the drive.
                    You're selling a 3rd gen Surf and keeping a Jeep????

Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                      You're selling a 3rd gen Surf and keeping a Jeep????

Oh dear.
                      Its worse than that. Hes already done it. It was posted as SOLD yesterday.
                      Сви можемо

Comment

Yes it is sold (and for considerably more than someone else was suggesting it was offering not that long ago!). Sorry I was using the term 'jeep' loosely - its a V10 Touraeg.............

Comment

Working...
                        X