Kinda feel sorry for you surfers in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda feel sorry for you surfers in the UK

Kinda a usless thread but wanted to speak some randomness on my mind.

Keep reading the threads about how you all have these special green lanes that are frowned upon and half are closing because of complaining nanas in there hondas
    Out here in NZ, we drive 5 mins down the road to the local river and let all hell loose, only complaints we get are people wanting to join in

And also how you diesel is taxed at the pump, (now I also understand why you all swear by veg oil) again out here its different, we pay tax seperatly via post shop per speedo readings, and half of us *cough* just disconnect our speedos every now and then to keep distance reading down *cough*

Correct me if I have been reading the wrong threads, but I dont think I could be bothered owning a surf if I had all that crap to put up with, you guys are dedicated

Think ill stay in my little country down south well out of the rest of the worlds way
    Its a new truck, Because every parts been replaced

Then throw in the annual Irish road tax of €940+ per year depending on either a 2.4 or 3L.

Comment

I hear your point and I agree with you. Although I don't think I would like to stay in NZ for a long period of time because I would be worried about travelling five minutes down the road and falling off it.
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I plan to come to NZ in a few years time. I'll be on my bike or snowboard though, can't afford to take the truck
        Still Can't believe I own a Hilux

Comment

The extra tax is paid to prevent earthquakes.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by Eddleston View Post
            I plan to come to NZ in a few years time. I'll be on my bike or snowboard though, can't afford to take the truck
            I would take the bike, trust me its a long way to go on a Snowboard

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
              The extra tax is paid to prevent earthquakes.

Was good to have the surf then though, needed 4x4, gumboots and brass balls just to drive down the road to get bread and milk
              Its a new truck, Because every parts been replaced

Comment

I sure do love living and wheeling in Canada!!

Comment

we certainly live in a crappy part of the world if you like doing anything remotely non-PC.
                  our sad grey little minded bullcrap politicians will not be happy until the last of us are sharing an electric car to work, eating soya pretend meat, drinking 0.0001 percent strength alcohol, remembering the heady days of tobacco, shooting, fishing while of course obeying the curfews(wont be long now brothers).
                  still, look on the bright side.....oh thats right newzealand is the bright side.
                  Bugger, wish we had volcanoes and earthquakes...and freedom.
                  wow..were did that come from
                  oh yeah years of being systematically castrated by the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Gazzoo View Post
                    we certainly live in a crappy part of the world if you like doing anything remotely non-PC.
                    our sad grey little minded bullcrap politicians will not be happy until the last of us are sharing an electric car to work, eating soya pretend meat, drinking 0.0001 percent strength alcohol, remembering the heady days of tobacco, shooting, fishing while of course obeying the curfews(wont be long now brothers).
                    still, look on the bright side.....oh thats right newzealand is the bright side.
                    Bugger, wish we had volcanoes and earthquakes...and freedom.
                    wow..were did that come from
                    oh yeah years of being systematically castrated by the man.
                    I hear ya bro, that's why I moved to NZ 8 yrs ago, haven't looked back since, not that we don't have our own share of shirt lifting, pillow biting do-gooders.....it's just that we ignore the sad little c@nts and do our own thing anyway......just dont mention the foreshore or the treaty of waitangi, thats just a catering size can of worms!!
                    Life is not a dress rehearsal
                    1996 3.0 SSR-G 5-speed
                    (Auto's are for the indecisive!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Pete The Tart View Post
                      I hear ya bro, that's why I moved to NZ 8 yrs ago, haven't looked back since, not that we don't have our own share of shirt lifting, pillow biting do-gooders.....it's just that we ignore the sad little c@nts and do our own thing anyway......just dont mention the foreshore or the treaty of waitangi, thats just a catering size can of worms!!
                      With you on that one......except I've only been here 2 years........came here so my kids can have the childhood I had in the UK, 30 years ago........not sure where my kids will move when they want their kids to have the childhood they are having now....if that makes sense?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X