Anyone able to help fairly quickly? MOT soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone able to help fairly quickly? MOT soon

I'm in need of a single General Grabber AT2, 31x10.5xR15. Annoyingly I've split a 2month old one and can't get anyone to put it back on the rim now I've covered the tiny hole (in the tread). So, does anyone have anything that could help?
    I'm in Bristol if that helps.

Sorry to put it here but more people will probably read it before then end of the weekend.

Alex
    Still Can't believe I own a Hilux

Originally posted by Eddleston View Post
    I'm in need of a single General Grabber AT2, 31x10.5xR15. Annoyingly I've split a 2month old one and can't get anyone to put it back on the rim now I've covered the tiny hole (in the tread). So, does anyone have anything that could help?
    I'm in Bristol if that helps.

Sorry to put it here but more people will probably read it before then end of the weekend.

Alex
    Put you spare on and leave the split one at home, they cant fail it if it aint there, it'll give ya time to sort out the split one
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

problem is the spare is smaller than the AT2s so it will affect the brake balance. I say will, it does.

Comment

You could put the tyre on yourself.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Surely there's a tyre fitter locally that'd fit it for a drink or is there another problem with it ?

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

or is there another problem with it ?

I've repaired a small split in it and no-one wants to take responsibility for it being a possible problem. ###### american way of worrying about responsibility. I only want it on for a week or so.

Comment

Working...
            X