yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just re-newed my Insurance - check it out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had one off first central i think they are called
    it was £10876
    no this is not a joke thats what they quoted me
    after laffing so hard it could have shock the house down i said no to that
    got it in the end for 780
    well there is a difference between the 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5...eature=related
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Bugger. Paperwork just came through for Ins, and it DOESN'T cover me to drive any other cars. I phned to try and add it, but she said it's a 4x4 policy and doesn't cover it.

That's a pain, i'm a named driver on Girlf's car but cant drive owt else..
      www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Sureterm Direct have a blanket policy to just say they don't cover it but check your policy as the underwriters are the ones who decide, the last two years I have been underwritten by the same compnay (can't remember who now) and it's included and I even phoned to double check both times.
        I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Originally posted by dazandcaz View Post
          but each time i took out the insurance i seem to have a lot of problems with their customer service. This year it took weeks to get my policy documents event though i paid in full at the start. Call centre staff annoy the tits off me but i suppose thats the same with any company.
          Hope you get sorted easier than i seem to.
          Non consternationes.

Comment

Originally posted by dazandcaz View Post
            Hope you get sorted easier than i seem to.

Dude, you're talking to yourself again!

Comment

Ha! Just got a quote for the truck with a 4.0l . £1200 fully comp.

Comment

Just renewed the insurance on the wife's motorbike. £96 fully comp with both of us insured to ride it. It'll cost me less than half in fuel than the Surf does for commuting too!

Just need to sort the MOT out next. Guess what I'm doing tomorrow?! (Last day "off" before I head back to school full time again)

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  Dude, you're talking to yourself again!
                  I do this a lot, i think i'm losing the plot!
                  Non consternationes.

Comment

Originally posted by VidaMusic View Post
                    Bugger. Paperwork just came through for Ins, and it DOESN'T cover me to drive any other cars. I phned to try and add it, but she said it's a 4x4 policy and doesn't cover it.

That's a pain, i'm a named driver on Girlf's car but cant drive owt else..
                    Have to say, the great thing about my insurance through LV is that it covers me 3rd party to drive any other vehicle that I have a licence for. I don't know if this is because of special terms that I get for being a member of the CSMA or if it's standard with them. Gives me the option to have a blast on mates motorbikes when I get the chance!

Comment

Most if not all insurance companies cover you to drive other cars 3rd party when you are comprehensive.. It's a shitter this policy doesn't cos I'm used to it.
                      www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by axelgs1 View Post
                        Try ASDA cost me £229 TPFT.!!!
                        TPFT IMO is a really really bad move for insurance. Basically, when you need help the most, you're left on your own. If someone writes your truck off, you will be the one chasing the other insurance company to pay up. If there is doubt over fault expect to be vehicle and compensationless for months. Even if there is no doubt but they are questioning it you can be in the same position. Not very nice. I'd rather pay the £300 fully comp.
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Most if not all insurance companies cover you to drive other cars 3rd party when you are comprehensive.. It's a shitter this policy doesn't cos I'm used to it.
                          I hear almost everyone tell me this, but I have never had this benefit!
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                            I hear almost everyone tell me this, but I have never had this benefit!
                            It's true, this is nearly always included in most policies, to enable you to test drive a new vehicle before purchase. They normally only remove this if you are a motor trader or driver by trade, in which case you should have a commercial policy.

I did, however, have one insurance company remove it from mine as I am a Train Driver!

After much explaining that although it has the word DRIVER in the title, I do NOT have access to many road vehicles, they reinstated that part of my policy.

Insurance companies eh?? (tut)

Mark

If it ain't sunk.....it ain't junk.

Comment

Insurance companies are increasingly moving away from including it from what I've seen, probably to stop people buying a £100 wreck for cheap insurance and then driving someone else's BMW about and smashing it up.
                              I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Me to went with admiral with a multi car.

Comment

Working...
                                X