yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just re-newed my Insurance - check it out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just re-newed my Insurance - check it out.

Hi fella's.

Just thought i'd share this bit of surprising news with you all, maybe save you all a bunch of money.

I've been with Churchill for years. Had both my M3 BMW's with them, and had my truck approx 2 years now, so a couple of years cover with that also. my first year with the truck the premium was about £600 which i thought was a lot considering my £60k M3 convertible was only £900 with them. Year after it was £700 ish, well my renewal came through couple weeks ago and it had gone up to £920!!! I rang to try and get it cheaper but they refused to budge.

I have just this morning re-newed it with SureTerm Direct, which also covers me for all green laning (Churchill did not) for the whopping price of £352.68!!

Hope someone else can save a fortune from this - Christmas is on the way
    y' know!

www.sureterm.com

0800 999 2030
    www.vidamusic.co.uk

My insurance runs out next month will check them out, Thanks.

Comment

This is my second year with Sureterm for the truck. They are by far the cheapest for me but each time i took out the insurance i seem to have a lot of problems with their customer service. This year it took weeks to get my policy documents event though i paid in full at the start. Call centre staff annoy the tits off me but i suppose thats the same with any company.
      Non consternationes.

Comment

Try ASDA cost me £229 TPFT.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dazandcaz View Post
          This is my second year with Sureterm for the truck. They are by far the cheapest for me but each time i took out the insurance i seem to have a lot of problems with their customer service. This year it took weeks to get my policy documents event though i paid in full at the start. Call centre staff annoy the tits off me but i suppose thats the same with any company.
          Daz, could you just check you policy for me, see if you are covered to drive any other vehicle? I need this, and my mate just said he's with ST and is NOT covered?

cheers pal...
          www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by VidaMusic View Post
            Daz, could you just check you policy for me, see if you are covered to drive any other vehicle? I need this, and my mate just said he's with ST and is NOT covered?

cheers pal...
            My insurance is TPFT and it says
            "The policy holder, who may also drive, with the permission of the owner, any other seperately insured private motor car not belonging to or on hire to him/her"
            Which is handy
            Non consternationes.

Comment

Originally posted by dazandcaz View Post
              My insurance is TPFT and it says
              "The policy holder, who may also drive, with the permission of the owner, any other seperately insured private motor car not belonging to or on hire to him/her"
              Which is handy
              Thanks for that pal. I'm Comp so I'm hoping it says the same.
              www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for that pal. I'm Comp so I'm hoping it says the same.
                Mine wasn't so I went back to Flux!

Comment

Hi fella's.

Just thought i'd share this bit of surprising news with you all, maybe save you all a bunch of money.

I've been with Churchill for years. Had both my M3 BMW's with them, and had my truck approx 2 years now, so a couple of years cover with that also. my first year with the truck the premium was about £600 which i thought was a lot considering my £60k M3 convertible was only £900 with them. Year after it was £700 ish, well my renewal came through couple weeks ago and it had gone up to £920!!! I rang to try and get it cheaper but they refused to budge.

I have just this morning re-newed it with SureTerm Direct, which also covers me for all green laning (Churchill did not) for the whopping price of £352.68!!

Hope someone else can save a fortune from this - Christmas is on the way
                  y' know!

www.sureterm.com

0800 999 2030
                  i will get a quote thanks inwith nfu and pay 430 but i get tool cover for 500quid and can tow a trailer with cover

Comment

7 years with Flux, but this year Ive got one of these Admiral multi car policys.
                    Сви можемо

Comment

I'm with Sureterm and my policy comes down in price every year.

I'm 30, 5 years driving + The Wife, 31, 3 years driving
                      Fully Comp
                      All mods declared
                      Euro cover for 90 days with Relay back to my door
                      All legals covered
                      Can drive any vehicle
                      8,000 mile limit

£345
                      Last edited by lord_flashart; 23 November 2011, 10:58.
                      I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

In France TPF&T with full assistance €190... about £150.

As 4 X 4's are largely for agricultural use the theft isn't there or the claims, so a 4X4 is less risky over here....

Comment

Originally posted by Ploddit View Post
                          In France TPF&T with full assistance €190... about £150.

As 4 X 4's are largely for agricultural use the theft isn't there or the claims, so a 4X4 is less risky over here....
                          Sounds like there trying to pull the balaclava over our eyes n take us all for ride again !!
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

I've searched each year and always ended up with Lifesure, which came in around £550 - £580, which isn't bad considering I'm in London.
                            But this year they sent me the renewal at a MASSIVE £1,789!!! (wtf!!!!)

I searched online and found it for £529!

So, armed with this information, I phoned Lifesure to see if they could reduce their renewal and to ask why it was so high...... They told me that they couldn't go less than £1000 and this was due to the underwriters, GROUPAMA, not covering imports any more.

So I went with Endsleigh at £529........and guess who their underwriters are???........................ .................... YES you guessed it! GROUPAMA!!

I HATE being lied to..... especially by SO CALLED professionals!!

But thanks for the info, will be looking around again next year.

Mark

If it ain't sunk.....it ain't junk.

Comment

the wifes was £272 last year with sureterm f/comp with me as the second driver but cant drive other vehicles but thats covered in my insurance on the other car for us both....i went through quotezone then and got it cheaper

Comment

Working...
                              X