remote for central lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remote for central lock

my remote control for central lock stopped working changed batteries, checked for the fuses but i cant find anything on the fuse box, or manual, looking for a diagram of it if someone got it. thanks
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

I don't think there was an OEM *remote* central locking. It'll be aftermarket, so the chances of finding a diagram are slim unless someone on here has the same one as you.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      I don't think there was an OEM *remote* central locking. It'll be aftermarket, so the chances of finding a diagram are slim unless someone on here has the same one as you.
      not surprised, because never seen a surf with it. doe it looks very "toyota" if you know what i mean. (badge,...)
      the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

My truck has a Toyota (embossed) remote key fob, two buttons the one nearest the key blade -unlock, the other one nearest the key ring - lock , when activated the doors lock, second push the horn sounds (short blast) and sets alarm. The immoberliser is after market (Toad).

You might find something on here http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/techsite/downloads.htm
        Last edited by soramad; 8 November 2011, 23:17.

Comment

Working...
        X