Model Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model Help Needed

Hi guys, i have recently bought a 1995 Hilux Surf with the Chassis number starting KZN130. I am looking for an owners handbook and the ones that i have found say that a KZN130 is covered by the '89-'93 book??? Can someone please tell me which handbook i would need and wether the KZN130 can be a 1995?? many thnx

Originally posted by Surf's Up Dude
    Hi guys, i have recently bought a 1995 Hilux Surf with the Chassis number starting KZN130. I am looking for an owners handbook and the ones that i have found say that a KZN130 is covered by the '89-'93 book??? Can someone please tell me which handbook i would need and wether the KZN130 can be a 1995?? many thnx

.All vehicles have a Chasis plate (identification plate),on Toyota's it is attached on the bulkhead, under the bonnet at the rear of the engine bay.

Your vehicles Model number and Chasis (frame) number will be stamped on it.

On Import models you can also find part of the model number within the chasis number found on your Log book, e.g a Surf 2.4TD may have a Chassis (frame) number of LN130-0080214 and a Model number Q-LN130W-GKPQT, hence the term LN130.

KZN130 does certainly cover 3.0L 1995 models after 1995 the model then becomes KZN185 if I am correct.

U could try far east services I believe. This is where my handbook came from when I picked up the vehicle
    Last edited by Gizmo; 6 August 2004, 21:58.
    Gaz

Comment

There isn't a specific Haynes manual available for the 3.0L TD KZN130 or KZN185. The only one that comes near is the Haynes Australia book for the LN130 pick-up & 4Runner but it doesn't have any useful info on the 3.0L engine although the chassis & running gear bits are fairly similar.

Haynes manual is available from Milners or Roughtrax or via Haynes themselves - reference is 92736.
      Mike G

Comment

www.car-handbooks.com/surf.html

Mine is a 94 but seems to be covered in the 89-93 book.

Comment

Working...
        X