insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance

got a quote for insurance today £428.00 from one call insurance on 01302 554 012 my previous insurance was £738 that was from master quote ,the company master quote found for me was chaucer ins £738 .the company one call found for me was chaucer £428 !!!!!!!!! .different brokers same company ...one call is certainly worth a call..(fully comp + £200 excess}
    [COLOR=red][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=3]chill-out

Originally posted by ganja-1
    got a quote for insurance today £428.00 from one call insurance on 01302 554 012 my previous insurance was £738 that was from master quote ,the company master quote found for me was chaucer ins £738 .the company one call found for me was chaucer £428 !!!!!!!!! .different brokers same company ...one call is certainly worth a call..(fully comp + £200 excess}

Just shows to call round and how much work insurance companies really go to and how much cut may be taken

Was paying nearly £400 quid full comp for measily 1.3LXi...only paying £609 full comp for a 3Litre beast with far more cred and gear
    Gaz

Comment

Crikey, you guys must be young or live in a high crime area!

Mine is £230 fully comp, 2.4 2nd gen SSRX

Mind you, I am 39, and living on the Isle of Wight.....

Comment

nope im 42 never had a conviction for driving or made any kind of insurance claim.but as you can see by my earlier post diffrent brokers same company diffrent quotes the question is who is ripping who off???????? .insurance never goes down always up
        [COLOR=red][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=3]chill-out

Comment

Working...
        X