Join the c5 revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the c5 revolution

Simply leave the Surf in the drive and watch the derv in your tank last far longer.

Please see our website for a 0% chance of satisfaction if you have more than 2 brain cells working.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthrea...422#post742422

Brian

Right, I'm interested.

Before I commit can you confirm that you have no actual facts to back up your claims? I find anything evidence based gets in the way of my enjoyment.

Are you so convinced by your product (that you've only recently come across and have no financial interest in) that you might send me one to trial so I can report back?

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
      Right, I'm interested.

Before I commit can you confirm that you have no actual facts to back up your claims? I find anything evidence based gets in the way of my enjoyment.

Are you so convinced by your product (that you've only recently come across and have no financial interest in) that you might send me one to trial so I can report back?
      You will find that the total lack of any evidence to uphold my claims is in fact normal practice for these magical products. They are so good that if you don't imagine your truck has improved we will refund all your money {probably, after many months, emails letters and calls to unanswered help line}

In fact the improvement is so great you will think Vince has secretly swapped a v8 into it.
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
        are there any delighted customer testiconials i might be able to read
        I will get some written later this week.
        Brian

Comment

Working...
        X