rear flexi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear flexi

Morning all. I fitted ranching +2 shocks and RT+2 spring the other week. now at full droop the rear flexi is being pulled too tight for my liking .now I have seen post of people spacing the rear flexing off the axle but dose anybody know what size the spacer need to be? I know it would be easy to work out if I had the truck with me but I've lent the truck to a friend today and I'm at work so I need to cut a spacer at work and fit it when I get truck back tonight I'm going for a bit of a play in the mud early tomorrow morning and I'm sure I'm going to need all the travel
    Always up to my neck in it

iirc its the lsv you space. The brake lines attached to the axle can be unclipped to provide play, but i think you are better off getting longer lines. RT do them - its the ones for a pick up...
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

The lsv seems ok at full droop it was just the flexi that was worring me I have put a 25mm space under the t piece that the flexi bolts to on the axle and seems ok now its only a temporary thing till I get round to fitting a longer flexi
      Always up to my neck in it

Comment

Working...
      X