Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick and easy:Majority vote

Evening All,

Ive decided to venture down the route of a 2inch suspension lift, accompanied by a 2inch body lift. The suspension will come from Rough Trax (rancho) but I’m not sure how much to invest in the lift kit.

It’s either order from
    • 4crawler in the states (but there is a delay of 4 weeks)
    • Xpajun

Or another that anyone can recommend recommend

I have the surf booked in for a respray at the beginning of December, just deciding on colour and a little bit of fabrication with the body work. Pics will follow shortly after.

Thanks in advance

There's loads of bl kits about for about £60 + postage.

I think TonyN does one for a bit more but has the bumper brackets etc.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

tony n is making my 2" lift kit for me £100. comes with all the brackets etc
      www.apmautos.com

Comment

Got the body lift for my 3.0L from Xpajun, it`s cheaper to buy direct from their website than ebay. It came with the lifting blocks, bolts, nuts and washers, I knocked the locating washers off my old bolts and re-used them with the new longer bolts.

Did not come with any brackets to relocate the rad or front bumper, for the rad I just took the lower fan shroud off and left the rad where it sat, for the bumper I got a couple of pieces of 3mm steel plate about 3"x3" marked it out and drilled the holes where the bumper mounts to the chassis and drilled 2 extra holes 2 inches higher, twas not rocket science

Comment

Working...
        X