Strange goings on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange goings on

I seem to have lost some threads I started and posts have gone missing too. I dont seem to be able to contact anyone (Mods) via PM and my inbox/sent items has gone AWOl as well. I was classed as a contributor up until an hour ago and I received an email querying my subscription and user-name. looks like its gone pear shaped since then. Any Mods or Admin available to sort this out please.
    There was some info I received from members on threads, that I'm pretty desperate to get back.

Ta.

Due to a corrupt script we had to reload the forum from the last known good point which was last Thursday. Some posts will have been lost but couldn't take the chance of reloading it from a later date whilst the script was corrupt in case it happened again.

As for your subs, this may be an oversight on my part but I can't find any record of payment in the last 12 months?
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
      Due to a corrupt script we had to reload the forum from the last known good point which was last Thursday. Some posts will have been lost but couldn't take the chance of reloading it from a later date whilst the script was corrupt in case it happened again.

As for your subs, this may be an oversight on my part but I can't find any record of payment in the last 12 months?
      Nigel

You sent me an email confirming payment and requesting my username @ 17.22

RE: Item no.c36ecdfbc3893d19009587b6c8a bb917

Payment was made:
      22 Oct 2011 11:52:24 BST
      Last edited by Neil.a; 25 October 2011, 19:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil.a View Post
        Nigel

You sent me an email confirming payment and requesting my username @ 17.22

RE: Item no.c36ecdfbc3893d19009587b6c8a bb917

Payment was made:
        22 Oct 2011 11:52:24 BST

Ahhh that why I couldn't find it as it didnt have a user name with it, all done now
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Neil.a View Post
          I seem to have lost some threads I started and posts have gone missing too. I dont seem to be able to contact anyone (Mods) via PM and my inbox/sent items has gone AWOl as well. I was classed as a contributor up until an hour ago and I received an email querying my subscription and user-name. looks like its gone pear shaped since then. Any Mods or Admin available to sort this out please.
          There was some info I received from members on threads, that I'm pretty desperate to get back.

Ta.
          Hi Neil, Hope you get your subs thing sorted soon, and open the can of worms that is "Neil's computer helpline" (should have your own sticky).
          When you do get sorted please can you re send details re XP Pro question as I looked at the pm but now it's gone.

Cheers col.
          All the best

Comment

Originally posted by frontman View Post
            Hi Neil, Hope you get your subs thing sorted soon, and open the can of worms that is "Neil's computer helpline" (should have your own sticky).
            When you do get sorted please can you re send details re XP Pro question as I looked at the pm but now it's gone.

Cheers col.
            Might be a good idea for a sticky, then it could all be contained within one thread. I'm certainly up for it, might just save someone's sanity....

Send me a PM with your question again and I'll sort it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
              or you could start a forum on pc problems
              I seem to remember that the original post was more to do with a bit of payback for all the help and info gained from this forum.
              All the best

Comment

also ..i cant seem to veiw the for sale section.only one or two ads show..is that just me?.

Comment

Working...
                X