Dogs Dogs Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs Dogs Dogs

Anyone going to Bournmouth Championship show on Monday 16 Aug. I will be there showing my Wolfhound who got a First and Second at East of England show few weeks a go. Come and say hullo. Also don't forget i am at Shuttleworth show on the Fuel Cat stand. It made my day to see everyone at the Uxbridge show. Just sold our house and had to put everything in storage as no where to move to as yet. Homeless at my age, I don't know!
    I am putting an IBM "Page Printer" model 3116 on Ebay, today i hope.
    This printer has hardly been used and is unmarked.Also have 250Mb external Zip plus two Zip discs. Any offers. Once again hardly used.
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

we're there on saturday!!!

Good luck at the show
    Dave

Comment

Good luck to both of you... I think that Pagan's gonna be a STAR!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

good luck with the dog show, i show my bull terrier who have had a few wins, cwmbran sept 2nd. hope you win. good luck let us know how you get on
        lets go get dirty...

Comment

Hi Philip. we will be there on the Monday with the 4 hounds from hell. one of which got the bitch CC and then went BOB at East of England. If I get chance I will try and get over to your ring. You cannot miss the Surf though so I will look out for one and like wise if you spot my Surf or get over to the Elkhounds I am sure we will bump into each other (Not to be taken literily). By the way will be at Stafford tomorrow for the hound show

Malcolm
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Malenibo; 6 August 2004, 20:59.
          Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

If you come over with your Elkhound i will recognise you, likewise will have my wolfhound with me, if get chance to visit your ring. Wolfhounds ring 33 and your ring 28, quite close to each other.
            Rgds Philip
            Still Searching,
            Dick Whittington

Comment

Working...
            X