question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

Hi everyone have had my surf two months now and im loving it find it weird when you pass someone in a one you just look at eachother not knowing if you should wave . Maybe its just me. Also im wondering if anyone knows how much pressure to put in my tyres they are balloon tyres size 31x10.50r15Lt if that makes sense also i need mud flaps for the rear you wouldn't believe how hard its been trying to find some and finally someone has hit my offside rear light so need another i reckon its my husbands driving.Only joking guys and when are there going to be any get togethers near Newquay.

I always wave at other surfs.

People probably think I'm nuts as not many wave back!!

Ive got 33psi in my tyres. but they are 265/70/15
    Charlie Don't Surf..http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/...10805138.s.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by claire
      Hi everyone have had my surf two months now and im loving it find it weird when you pass someone in a one you just look at eachother not knowing if you should wave . Maybe its just me. Also im wondering if anyone knows how much pressure to put in my tyres they are balloon tyres size 31x10.50r15Lt if that makes sense also i need mud flaps for the rear you wouldn't believe how hard its been trying to find some and finally someone has hit my offside rear light so need another i reckon its my husbands driving.Only joking guys and when are there going to be any get togethers near Newquay.

I've got 32psi in mine(same size as yours)
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

It's compulsory to wave to other Surf Drivers - if it's a man, and you're a girl, then you have to blow kisses too. i'm running 33 psi all round with no prooblems.
        Dave

Comment

Yup, I wave as well, mostly all I get back is a blank stare, 'who the chuff's that' , kind of thing.

Derek

Comment

i get down to newquay, perranporth, penzance and st just quite a bit... my mate with a surf has a house in perranpoprth right by the wateringhole (cool to drive to a pub on the beach!)

i run my tyres with 10psi in the front off side, 28 in the front nearside, 31 in the rear off side and 26 in the rear nearside.... it really screeches when you corner hard to the left!

if i were to pump them up, i'd whack in about 30psi... just over so i don't have to pump them up again too soon!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
              my mate with a surf has a house in perranpoprth right by the wateringhole (cool to drive to a pub on the beach!)

Matt old MATE, when we going.........

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

i knew that one day you would succumb to my advances!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                  i knew that one day you would succumb to my advances!
                  He meant we in the plural sense..... so I can ride chaperone...
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                    He meant we in the plural sense..... so I can ride chaperone...
                    chaperones not coming.... his indian outfit's at the dry cleaners!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Beach,surf,sand,PUB

sumo is comming as well (Angie can come if she wants but she got to buy a round as well)
                      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
                      X