Mud mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mud mats

I am looking at rubber floor mats for my truck, does anyone have the roughtrax universal ones with the lip around? are they a good fit?
    One of the thing that irritate me is when mats creep around and you have to staighten them every time you get in.

Thanks
    Dazza
    Non consternationes.

Originally posted by dazandcaz View Post
    I am looking at rubber floor mats for my truck, does anyone have the roughtrax universal ones with the lip around? are they a good fit?
    I've been happy with my Roughtrax universal mats. They didn't need any trimming and don't slide around.
    https://galooph.com

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
      i agree i hate mats that shift around, i was thinking if you like me have lost the original mats that have those little clips on why not use the existing holes in the floor mats and put some short gutter bolts and penny washers on them through the new mats to hold them in place? you only have to remove the tread side step trim to get access just an idea i might look at that too
      I still have the original carpet mats but they get filthy quick in winter, i wanted something i could take out and hose down easier. Using the existing retaining point aint a bad idea though.
      Thanks
      Non consternationes.

Comment

Originally posted by galooph View Post
        I've been happy with my Roughtrax universal mats. They didn't need any trimming and don't slide around.
        Nice, thanks galooph. I think i shall be ordering some with a few other bits 'n' bobs i need. Just need to decide, grey or black?

Ta
        Dazza
        Non consternationes.

Comment

Working...
        X