Looks great - the more bits the better.

Comment

You need bigger tyres.

Sell me them ones.
        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Looks very nice

Comment

Now my dilemma, I have the truck parked outside which I would like roof rails on, I also have a perfectly good 406 estate parked outside which I use for work but my missus has designs on for when the nipper arrives.

I wonder, how badly would it leak without the roof rails fitted?

Comment

Looking good, matey! It's amazing how bl00dy useful that sort of thing is when you've got them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                Looking good, matey! It's amazing how bl00dy useful that sort of thing is when you've got them.
                I was just thinking the same thing... in my case a nice ladder rack fitment would be ideal.
                Plus I now know a bloke who can fit pug rails to a surf...

What's next bud, an expedition syle roof rack? It would fit quite nicely behind those spots
                "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Rails look good, been going to fit some for years and still aint done it
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I wonder, how badly would it leak without the roof rails fitted? [/QUOTE]

Its only 6 rubber bungs,go on get it done

Comment

Should have dont it when i had half the back stripped, cant be arsed now it's all back together, if i had a rivnut runner id fit it by that method, lets face it i'm never gonna carry owt heavy up there, besides i have been waiting for some nice shiney stainless or even alloy bars

btw was the pics of the window switch any help?
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                        Should have dont it when i had half the back stripped, cant be arsed now it's all back together, if i had a rivnut runner id fit it by that method, lets face it i'm never gonna carry owt heavy up there, besides i have been waiting for some nice shiney stainless or even alloy bars

btw was the pics of the window switch any help?

Which window switch pic was that mate. I'm in slow mode today
                        PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                          I was just thinking the same thing... in my case a nice ladder rack fitment would be ideal.
                          Plus I now know a bloke who can fit pug rails to a surf...

What's next bud, an expedition syle roof rack? It would fit quite nicely behind those spots
                          Next on the list is freewheeling hubs, replace bronze bushes, winch , tubular rear bumper.

As for roof rails , if you get them , ill help fit them. Only took me 2 hours start to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
                            does look good im thinking now, spots look good and practical too. blind as a bat at night me.

I wasn't sure if mine were after market but i reckon they are the same as yours must be ?

i think expedition rack is a next for you too
                            They do look very similar to me.
                            I'm not sure about expedition roof rack , I'm liking the look of it now except I may change the round spot lights for square ones .

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                              Cheers matey. Only paid a fiver for them on eBay lol

Comment

Working...
                              X