No announcement yet.

Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my son is Max, my neice is Willow and nephew is Ellary.
    I like strong and powerful names, where my Brother likes these wacky names haha
    www.apmautos.com

Comment

a mates kids are called jake and elwood...

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Friend of a friend, Christopher Paul Bacon. Yes, Chris P Bacon.
        Hes a member on here. Maybe not but there is a member with that very user name
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster View Post
          I had one lecturer called Chris King (C king) and one called Colin Munn.
          Heard a bloke had Jackson and Michael as his two boys names. dunno if its true.

Had a mate at school called mark hunt. His nickname was Issac. These days it would be iSsac (or iMac)

I like Anita Bush.
          Chris King as in a geology lecturer?!

Another amusing name: Sara Cox's son is called Isaac Cox. Think about it.

Finally, someone I worked with did an April fools joke on a supervisor once. We said he needed to return a call to a Hewlett Packard engineer called Mr G Raffe and gave him the number to the giraffe enclosure at London Zoo. He was an argumentative little Hitler and it was ages before he realised we were taking the #### cos all he wanted to do was argue with the person on the other end of the phone line!

Comment

I used to see a scrap metal merchant out on the roads in the Leicester area. His truck boldly bore the legend..........T. WATT.......
            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
            X